Please become familiar with our Pet Etiquette policy prior to your arrival:
• Pet owners agree to keep their pet on a leash while the pet is in any public or common place within the Inn or on the property
• Pet owners agree to not leave their pet unattended at any time while the pet is on the property of the Inn
• During the housekeeping activities, pet owners agree to remove the pet from the room ~or~ you may opt out of housekeeping services while the pet is in the room (We are flexible! If you have a desired time you wish to have housekeeping come in to care for your room, just let us know upon check-in!)
• Pets that become agressive or disruptive to any other guests or staff must be removed immediately upon request
• Pets are not allowed in the dining area
• Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog on the grounds - We provide Biodegradable Pet Waste Bags!
If you have any questions, feel free to give the Innkeepers a call! (518) 966-4100